When placing a repair call to ICT Tech Services you are encouraged to have as much information as possible about the equipment and the problem at hand such as:
• the make/model of the equipment in question
• the warranty status
• the serial number
• a description of the problem (write down the error code if one appears)
• your location and e-mail
Providing this information can help the technician to resolve the problem in a timely manner.
For your convenience please use the forms below for completing your request:
Please note that Manufacturer warranties cover faults in original hardware only. Customer initiated hardware additions and software issues are not covered by manufacturer warranties. Maintenance kits are not covered under warranty service.
• Lexmark - All models of laser printers, with exception of LexExpress models which are replaced by calling Lexmark.
• HP - All models of laser printers, with exception of some colour models and models covered by replacement warranty. For models covered by replacement warranty, customers must contact the manufacturer.
Manufactures offer a limited warranty with the purchase of their equipment. The length of standard consumer warranties can vary from 90 days to three years. Some manufacturers offer extended warranties at additional cost. Additional warranty can sometimes be purchased even after the original sale is complete. It is important for consumers to be aware of the content of the warranty and what it entitles.
Once warranties have expired, ICT also does non-warranty repair for:
• Lexmark - All models of printer of laser printers.
• HP - All models of laser printers, with exception of some colour models.
Please contact ICT Tech Services for more information.