|Starting July 7 2016, only institutional clients using a U of Sask CFOAPAL or PCARD will be eligbile to purchase all items listed on this site, http://ccs.usask.ca. Why the change? See http://ccs.usask.ca/retailinstitutionalrestructuring for details.|
The ICT Service Desk provides free software support for students on campus. They provide software support via the following ways:
• Telephone Support: 306-966-2222 or 1-800-966-4817 Toll Free in Canada.
• Email Support: email@example.com.
• Submit a request online via: https://trackit.usask.ca.
• In Person Support: click here for times and locations.
• Chat Support: Service Desk Agents are available online Monday-Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Go to this website and click to "Chat with Service Desk Agents Now" to start a chat.
Please click the following link for further information.
You can find assistance with Microsoft Software here.
As well many manufacturers offer software or troubleshooting (which is often a paid service) over the phone. You can find their contact information here:
You can find assistance with Apple Software here or by calling 1-800-263-3394*.
There is also a local software service provider whom you can contact here::
MacMan Computer Optimization
Technical Services no longer provides Data Recovery Services. Instead, we recommend a data recovery service in Saskatoon. You can find their contact information here:CDR Core Data Recovery
*technical support over the phone is often a pay per issue fee.