ICT provides A+ Certified computer and printer repair work for U of S students, instructors, researchers and employees as well as warranty repair on authorized manufactures to the general public. In addition, ICT also provides some data services and laser printer maintenance agreements. For a fee clients can be provided with a pick up and delivery service or on-site repair.
• Computer Repair
• Printer Repair
• Other Services
ICT provides both warranty and non-warranty service on a variety of computers for a variety of problems. Warranty repair service is available for products from the following manufacturers:
• IBM/Lenovo – all corporate laptops and desktops
• Apple- desktops and laptops (excludes iOS products- iPods, iPhones, iPads)
• Toshiba - all laptops
Non-warranty service and best-effort repair (subject to part availability) is available for the above manufacturers once the warranty has expired, as well as for the following brands:
• HP/Compaq – desktops and laptops
• Generic Brands/Clones
Information on getting computer repairs, repair rates and the drop off/pick up location is available here.
ICT provides both warranty and non-warranty service for laser printers. Warranty repair service is available for products from the following manufacturers:
• Lexmark - All models of laser printers, with exception of LexExpress models which are replaced by calling Lexmark.
• HP - All models of laser printers, with exception of some colour models and models covered by replacement warranty. For models covered by replacement warranty, customers must contact the manufacturer. Maintenance kits are not covered under warranty service.
Information on getting printer repairs, repair rates and the drop off/pick up location is available here.
In addition to computer and printer repairs, laser printer maintenance agreements as well as data services—recovery, transfer and purges—are also available.
• Data Services – Recovery, Transfers and Purges
• ICT Laptop Clinic