ICT provides A+ Certified computer and printer repair facilitation for U of S instructors, researchers and employees as well as warranty repair on authorized manufactures to university owned assets. In addition, ICT also provides some data services and laser printer maintenance agreements. For a fee clients can be provided with a pick up and delivery service or on-site repair.
• Computer Repair
• Printer Repair
• Other Services
ICT provides both warranty and non-warranty facilitation on a variety of computers for a variety of problems. Warranty repair facilitation is available for products from the following manufacturers for machines purchased using a university cfoapal:
• IBM/Lenovo – all corporate laptops and desktops
• Apple- desktops and laptops (excludes iOS products- iPods, iPhones, iPads)
• Toshiba - all laptops
• HP - desktops and laptops
Information on getting computer repairs, repair rates and the drop off/pick up location is available here.
ICT provides facilitation of both warranty and non-warranty service for laser printers purchased with a cfoapal. Warranty repair service is available for products from the following manufacturers:
• Lexmark - All models of laser printers, with exception of LexExpress models which are replaced by calling Lexmark.
• HP - All models of laser printers, with exception of some colour models and models covered by replacement warranty. For models covered by replacement warranty, customers must contact the manufacturer. Maintenance kits are not covered under warranty service.
Information on getting printer repairs, repair rates and the drop off/pick up location is available here.